Saturday 4 August 2007

Charlotte and Gerard Darel

Vanity Fair let out the Best Dressed list this week, and gladly, Charlotte Gainsbourg is on top. She just seemed predestined for it: daughter of Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg, muse of Nicolas Ghesquière... She definitely has ALLURE.


Talking about Charlotte Gainsbourg, I should mention she is the face of the French Label, Gerard Darel. To be honest, I've never been a fan of their clothes, but I like some of their fall/winter collection pieces.


Puffy sleeves done right.


I am told this bag is a hit in France. Since I need a new bag for college, I'm thinking of buying this one.

Song: Tel que tu es - Charlotte Gainsbourg

11 comments:

Ellie Lee said...

charlotte's so pretty!!
and i love the pinkish shift! is's so versatile!
as for the bag, it's so pretty! u gta ged it!!

love the post!!

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

These pictures are gorgeous! I thought Gerard Darel was for 'older ladies' but I would wear all this stuff!

Madelene said...

The Darel bag has been an "underground" It bag for two years, and it's very pretty. I've been close to buying one many many times.

Ella Gregory said...

these pictures pretty much sum up how i wish to look this fall

Lana said...

The collection is great, and it's sooo Charlotte!

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

Loooooove the outfits and Charlotte, of course..

Héloïse J. said...

cool bag. i like it a lot in gris

Bobble Bee said...

intentalo, no te cuesta nada, el no ya le tienes asi q... adelante. Estoy segura de q Cibeles es consciente de q otras pasarelas estan abierto sus puertas a fashion bloggers, asi q por que no... mucha suerte, ya me contaras!

Anonymous said...

cg is my new girlcrush... thanks for highlighting her... i don't usually look the places to see what she is wearing!

Bobble Bee said...

what does people see in Charlotte Gainsbourg ?? i don't quit get her ... i dont even think she has good style!

Anonymous said...

As a french I can confirm you this bag IS a hit in France. I have one from the summer collection and I already plan to buy a new one from fall collection. They are so beautiful, spacious and really good quality. It's totally worth the price (250euros for a basic one but you can have gogeous limited models for aproximatively 400euros).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...