Wednesday 8 August 2007

Granny-ish fever

Lately, you might have noticed I've been spending a lot of time trying to spot new trends (cool hunter syndrome, anyone?). Most of my predictions won't be fulfilled, but I don't care.

Lace-up shoes, platform* sandals and peep-toe heels are everywhere. However, for some reason, mischievous designers like Consuelo Castiglione or Ghesquière, decided to unite the three of them in just a pair of shoes. See the results.

Fendi


Marni

My favourites

Derek Lam

The trendsetter, aka Chloë Sevigny, wore them before anybody else. In this shot, probably my favourite of her, she looks classy and edgy at the same time (that doesn't make sense, does it?).


*I am obsessed with platforms.



Song: 2+2=5 - Radiohead

2 comments:

Mash said...

I m totally in love with the fendi one and chloé is gorgeous as usual :) I m sure you trends predictions are on ;)

Anonymous said...

I love platforms aswell,the Marni one's are my favourite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...