Wednesday 29 August 2007

"To be a rock and not to roll"

Disney Roller Girl has tagged me. I was filled with joy and excitement when I read it. It's always great to hear other humans saying they like what you do. And now I want to share that gift, with another five people, all women and bloggers.


  • Le Portillon. She deserves this badge, because of her great taste, and her writing skills. Her blog is so inspirational.
  • Kunsthaus. I tag her, because she always fills her blog with beautiful posts.
  • F&Art. I discovered her blog recently, but since then I am fan. She always finds new (for me) and interesting brands.
  • Stella et moi. Although she updates once in a blue moon ;) , her posts are always fantastic.
  • Playground&imperfection. Not only we share the same nation of origin, but also our love for beautiful pieces.

All the nominees, have to tag another five blogs.

Song: Rock & Roll-Led Zeppelin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats love! you are a RGB!

mahret said...

Yeha. Third time ;-)
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it ♥

Héloïse J. said...

felicitationes! it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll!! :)

Madelene said...

Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

im going to do my best to answer in english!
(and I know, I should post more, I have ideas but not enough time to post them...)
anyway, thank you, thank you !

christina said...

Thank you, that is really sweet of you.
Don't be mad, even though I think it's a really sweet idea I won't post it in my blog.

María said...

Kunsthaus, don't worry. It doesn't matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...