Monday 27 August 2007

Elizabeth & James

The Olsen twins have just launched a new clothing line called "Elizabeth and James". I usually look at celebrity collection with distrust, but this time the sisters have conquered me (well not exactly, I would make some pieces disappear).
This is supposed to be their "affordable" line, in contrast with "The Row". But, to be honest, I can't see the difference. I like it, but with a price range between 150$/800$ - and as much as I love the plaid shirt- I'd rather expend my money in real designer clothing, don't you think?

The Kate Moss influence is too obvious.


Song: Everyday is like Sunday - Morrissey

8 comments:

cotton candy said...

love your blog and your header. it's so pretty!

Jennifer said...

the buttons on the back of that red plaid... i like that.

Susana Rodrigues said...

i totally agree, for that price i prefer real designer fashion!
yeah some pieces makes us remember Kate Moss, but well she is the "fashion guru" hehe at least for me she is :)
btw i love, love, love Morrissey :D
****
Su

Héloïse J. said...

they have definetely got the pulse of the season (kate always comes first-maybe that's why it's reminiscent:D)i like a lot the line but the prices are way too high indeed. of course i would prefer a 'true' label!

Kat said...

Hmmm, It looks okay although still very expensive.Totally agree about the Kate Moss influence with the fur jacket.

I love this song!!! You pick the best music!

- said...

amazing! we make the same post!! haha...

i´m not disspointed with the line at least not as dissapointed as with other celeb lines... so maybe they have designers working for them...still prefer the row...

cotton candy said...

re: i use photoshop and of course i don't mind teaching you how to make polaroids although i don't guarantee that it is the correct/fast way to do it. =p lol...but yeps, i'll send you the instructions to your email later, perhaps tomorrow after my exam. ^^

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Hey, you've been tagged as a Rockin Girl Blogger! Check my blog for details...

PS they have that jacket in Topshop (NOT the Kate Moss line). It's everywhere!

PPS: Go Morrisey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...