Thursday 19 February 2009

Love

lover

Don't judge the book by its cover (title, in this case) I'm not about to write the predictable post about the newly launched Love magazine. Instead of that I'm going to talk about Lover, the label.

No juzgueís el libro por su portada (título, en este caso), no estoy a punto de escribir el predecible post sobre la nueva revista Love sino sobre Lover.

Lover


Lover was one of the first Australian labels I fell in love with. Susien Chong's line shows girly clothes with romantic touches topped with delicate fabrics. For the spring/summer collection- one of the best she has done till now- she proposes: jumpsuits galore, babydoll dresses and tailored pieces in a soft range of colours.

Lover fue una de las primeras marcas Australianas de las que me enamoré. Susien Chong nos presenta una propuesta muy femenina con toques romáticos, para la que utiliza tejidos delicados de alta calidad. Para ésta temporada -una de las mejores hasta la fecha- sugiere: muchos monos, vestidos babydoll y trajes de aires masculinos, todo en una fresca paleta de colores pastel.

Lover

21 comments:

Fashionista Diary said...

this looks and sounds like a beautiful collection! The designs you are sharing are truly stunning!!! Thanks for sharing xo

www.fashionistadiary.co.uk

Brooke said...

love the blouse in the first picture. where can you purchase this brand?

Anonymous said...

Hay que empezar a fijarse en las marcas australianas! Yo últimamente he descubierto un par que hacen cosas súper bonitos, ahora tres, contando Lover.

Buen fin de semana! :)

Anonymous said...

qué preciosidad! me encanta esta marca, es en plan simple pero muy elegante, cuyos colores más destacados son el blanco y negro (pienso) y además es una ropa muy ponible.
un muaa

María said...

Brooke: www.net-a-porter.com sells Lover

Anonymous said...

no sé cuanto cuestan:S
pasate por mi blog, tienes una sorpresa:)

Adele said...

lover is really lovely. i like the shoes.
it's soft and delicate but isn't too feminine.

Marian said...

gosh that blouse and dress are gorgeous! they make me long for some warm weather.
muah x
marian

S. said...

i have always loved those images..thanks for reminding me of them. <3

Agnes Deer said...

Me encanta el outfit de la primera chica.

http:/agnesdear.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

didn't know this brand, but loved it!
xoxo

mimi said...

beautiful outfits, I love !!!!!
http://lesprairiesdemimi.blogspot.com

Agnes Deer said...

Sí, la verdad es que son preciosos y... tampoco me gusta ponerme en verano, así que... :)

Anonymous said...

De verdad, no sé de dónde sacas estas marcas australianas, coreanas y de la cochinchina... Pero me gusta mucho.

styledigger said...

I feel summer!

Mom Fashion World said...

the powder blue dress is so cooool!!!
i just started blogging, would love to exchange links with you.
visit my site,

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

i just added yours.

Charlotte said...

No conocía esta firma, pero me encantan los colores pastel para la primavera...

Anonymous said...

everything is so cute and sweet... I love this! especially the jumpsuit :}

Suze said...

lover is love
and i love the hat

Gisele said...

If you´re up to it, I got tagged to list 7 random things about myself and since I like your blog I tag you. Hope you don´t mind?

http://tarteaucitrone.blogspot.com/2009/02/seven-things-about-me.html

Gisele said...

oops, I just saw that you recently where tagged with a similar thing, don´t mind me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...