Friday 27 February 2009

Spring/Summer wishlist

At the beginning of each season I always create a list of things I would like to purchase over the coming months with two objectives: save money buying garments I really need and somehow try to complete my wardrobe.

Al principio de cada temporada siempre elaboro una lista de las cosas que me gustaría comprar a lo largo de los meses venideros con dos objetivos: economizar comprando prendas que realmente necesito y a las que voy a dar uso durante mucho tiempo, y de alguna manera tratar de completar mi armario.

Basically, I realized I need more tops -I might be buying a playsuit too- and that's what I based my list on: American Apparel dress, KAiN black t-shirt, red striped t-shirt, Persol (or the new wayfarer style by Ray-Ban, I don't know yet) sunglasses, denim jacket, play Comme des Garçons black cardigan and Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.

Básicamente me he dado cuenta que necesito más tops que otra cosa -aunque quizás compre un mono- y en eso he cimentado mi lista:vestido de American Apparel, camiseta negra de KAiN, camiseta de rayas rojas, gafas de sol Persol (o el nuevo modelo wayfarer de Ray-Ban, no me he decidido aún), cazadora vaquera, cardigan negro de play Comme des Garçons y bolso de Marc by Marc Jacobs.


wishlist


Things I've already bought so far: lace-up shoes and Preen sandals both from Topshop, Superfine skinnies and lingerie.

Cosas que ya he comprado: brogues y sandalias de Preen ambos de Topshop, pitillos Superfine y lencería.

buys

19 comments:

Entrelanas said...

Hi
Im Entrelanas photographer from Spain

I have a new shoot

http://www.juanmiguelentrelanas.blogspot.com


Thanks

XXX

Meghan and Lana said...

Just found your blog and I love it!

Great wish list!

xoxo L

Michelle said...

You have great taste as usual, love the CDG cardi!

Anonymous said...

i'm also keeping on the lookout for a denim jacket! how do superfine skinnies fit by the way? my cheap mondays are battered and bruised, haha.

JuliaFuentes said...

love the marc by marc jacobs bag

Unknown said...

Y haces muy bien, haha yo lo hago tmabien, ahora tu lo has ilustrado con imagenes. Yo hago una lista de mis reales importates, puesto que 1. Aquellos imponentes de la temporada, que ejemplificando el calculo de las tendeicas talves sean bien vistos por mas de dos temporadas y tambien aquellos basicos de culto y para siempre, como un blazer negro, stilletos... el negro es el comlice de lo basico... haha Pero tu idea es increible asi compras lo que relamente deseas y necesitas
xxxx

muy lindo blog
-karii

electric feel said...

long time ago i visited your blog, but where is the great music you had here always ;))

the rose shoes are amazing!
hope you will buy all things!
they are all great!

Anonymous said...

i love the striped t shirt. i have a really wide one in green and white but i like red and white better. it seems more traditional

saray said...

awespme wish list!

María said...

Joanne: I have two pairs of Superfine's: one in black and another one in grey. The former is -no doubt- my favourite pair of skinnies, but the latter doesn't fit as well.

Electric feel: I removed the playlist, sorry.

Anonymous said...

Cool, cool! Y consigues ceñirte estrictamente a la lista? Yo no podría... ;)

i am myriade said...

i love the stripes! great wishlist :)

Anonymous said...

wow love this blog first time ive seen it love the wish list better make one myself :)

claire ellen
mustardandmisfits.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the lace-up shoes you bought ! I was looking for vintages ones but can't find any :( I'll go have a look at Topshop !!

S. said...

I always love reading about your style...that cardigan is simply adorable!

Gracia said...

Hola!Soy Gracia de telva.com, me puedes linkear por fi?gracias!

http://www.telva.com/estaticas/blog/newshopping/

grace said...

dude go for the Club Masters by Ray Ban. SO fun and not on everone's faces yet so still fun to wear! also, much sturdier than I had imagined

great wishlist.. I sort of adopted it : )

filthy lust said...

loving that red bag.

Jane said...

I love the red stripe tee. I want to get a crop top tee thingy for summer too

Come see me at http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...