Friday 13 February 2009

Do you know how to pony like bony maroney?

pattismith

I can't remember very well the moment when I bought "Horses", although the feeling that the album was outstanding is still on my mind, to the point that I believe it changed my view on music and -I dare say- life, forever.

No recuerdo muy bien en que momento compré "Horses", pero mi memoria ha sido capaz de guardar muy bien esa sensación de estar escuchando algo excepcional que cambiaría mi visión de la música y me atrevería a decir que de la vida también, para siempre.

pattismith

Patti Smith's complex mind leads to the talent she streams through her many artistic facets: not only she is a gifted writer, but also an excellent photographer -among other things-.

La compleja personalidad de Patti Smith desemboca en un raudal de talento que es capaz de canalizar a través de muchas facetas artísticas: no solo es una gran escritora, sino que también una excelente fotógrafa -entre otras cosas-.

pattismith

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

patti smith was here last year. she performed at a church and it was amazing. but i was not there :( you picked such awesome pictures...

don't know if you celebrate this kind of thing but happy valentine's day anyways! :)

saray said...

happy valentine's day!

erica lorraine scheidt said...

oh, me too. the first time I heard this everything changed.

xo

die tägliche revolution said...

happy valentine's day!!

xox
Kara

dietaeglicherevolution.blogspot.com

Riina said...

love the pictures !

- said...

el año pasado estve en un exposicion de su fotografia en la fundacion cartier y me sorprendio mucho!

Michelle said...

<3 <3 Patti, it was so inspiring to see her live when I was 16.

S. said...

Patti will always be a HUGE inspiration for me.. she really gets me up in the morning..i could not function without her music.. seriously.<3

Anonymous said...

I went to an exposition about her this summer in Paris it was great ! I love this artist..

Mónica said...

me siento tan mal... desde el momento en que me **** Horses, y no sé quién me dijo que fue a una charla de ella y la tía le pareció de lo más estúpida -hay gente pa tod- muxa suerte mñana en el penúltimo examen!!!! jeje;)

cazoo said...

i love shoppon online! love your blog :)

Adele said...

if the photographs here are her own, she really is a good photographer.

CB said...

sigue sin depilarse???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...