Wednesday 4 February 2009

A house of pomegranates

ahouseofpromegranates

OK, I know I'm a bit late commenting Marc Jacobs ads for next season, but they're so great that I can't help it. Signed, as usual, by the talented Juergen Teller, they show a whimsical scene where a pretty pretty Raquel Zimmerman is surrounded by beautiful pomegranate trees.

Vale, lo admito se que voy un poco tarde comentando ahora los anuncios de Marc Jacobs para la próxima temporada, pero es que son tan buenos que no lo puedo remediar. Firmados, como siempre, por el talentoso Juergen Teller, en ellos podemos ver una escena muy romántica en la que aparece una guapísima Raquel Zimmerman rodeada de granados.
Pic's source: fashionologie.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loooooooooooooooooooooooove Raquel Zimmerman! I think she's glamurous and pretty and have the greatest hair lol
Nice blog ;)

Anonymous said...

pomegranate trees are so underrated... :P thanks for sharing these. i've been too busy oggling the lanvin ones to notice the other campaigns!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm getting from this "mix and match" as you wish. Lovely hats. How do they stay on?

tigermilk said...

beautiful is the only way i can put it.

Ella Gregory said...

I love these ads too. It looks like it could be a scene from a novel, so beautiful.

JuliaFuentes said...

usually i dont love marc jacobs's campaigns but this one i really love it

Crave said...

Yes! These ads are so etheral....love them!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful ! I love this kind of background and the model is so charming..

lisa @ luxe said...

stunning pics, raquel rocks & so does pom juice :)
xoxo

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

If you're late, I'm lightyears behind! This is the first time I've seen this ad and I really like it. Much better than the last couple of Marc Jacobs ones...

Michelle said...

This is the first time I see this ad too, Raquel is beautiful!

Adele said...

they are nice. i like the lightness in the pictures. the fabric of that jacket's incredible.

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

I love your blog! && was wondering if you wanted to exchange links?
let me know!
♥ Hannah
((http://london--rose.blogspot.com))

PS: I have a fashion competition on my blog - maybe you'd like to enter? take a look: http://london--rose.blogspot.com/2009/01/fashion-competition.html ♥

Anonymous said...

I love this take on the Adam and Eve forbidden fruit analogy....

Anonymous said...

Son alucinantes. Nunca es tarde. Pues parece que estoy de vuelta :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...