Monday 1 October 2007

Opening Ceremony clothing line

One of the most avant-garde shops in New York, Opening Ceremony, embarked on the adventure of developing its own label of basics a while ago. When I first saw it, I wasn't much impressed. But, my mouth waters when I see the new clothes for this winter at Creatures of Comfort or Ooga Booga. They should open their own on-line store!
The line is full of plaid fabrics, silk, stripes, cute dresses and wool coats.

Click on the photos to enlarge them.

Song: Muscle Museum - Muse

3 comments:

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

I love the black and white long shirt it's cute

charley said...

OH MY GOD thank you so much, that was the right blog that you told me about! wow i would never have thought of that one, I don't even remember going on that one in the first place! but it's definitely the right one, so thanks a lot!

Héloïse J. said...

love the cut of this black coat and 'muscle museum' rrrocks! la la la! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...