Tuesday 23 October 2007

Miraculous oil


Recently, I spent some time looking for the perfect moisturizer for my oily/dry (depending on the zone) skin. Three essential characteristics were needed.
  • Be cheap.
  • Not tested in animals.*
  • Recommended for oily skins.
Stella McCartney's skin care was my first option, but at the impossibility of finding a place to buy it, I searched a substitute. About a month ago, the Dr. Hauschka and his Normalizing Day Oil came to the rescue. So far so good. You might think an oil it's not the best option for an oily skin, but I promise it works, at least on me.
*I checked it and Clinique doesn't test on animals.
Song: Fitter Happier - Radiohead. "Careful to all animals (never washing spiders down the plughole)"

8 comments:

alluretone said...

i had no idea clinique tested on animals.

love radiohead, have you listened to their new album?

alluretone said...

p.s. really late happy birthday, mines a day after yours, 10-11, pretty cool.

Héloïse J. said...

o i l? omg Danger danger -high voltage!!! i would never imagine that an oil can work for oily skins. i think that smwhere i must have spotted Dr Hauschka. i'll check for it. thank you btw bcz moisturizers are a big issue for me too! :)

Héloïse J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cotton candy said...

ooh i should try it esp since summer is dawning and i get extremely oily in the heat. . . eek.

María said...

alluretone: Thank you! it's pretty cool, a close friend of mine also turned 20 a day after.
I listened to Radiohead's new album. My favourite is Videotape.

Carolina Lange said...

Sounds amazing, i have to try it!

Maria said...

Dr.Hauscka is my favorite skincare line by far. Just amazing! I need to get a new moisturizer, but I'm not sure which one I'll choose, but I'm glad to hear that this is good too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...