Tuesday 4 August 2009

Pause

I know I've been neglecting this blog so much lately. First it was the trip to Paris and then since sunday I've been sick as a dog. No kidding. Also, I must confess I am not feeling very inspired. I hope new posts will resume in the coming days. Thanks for your patience!
Sé que he descuidado mucho este blog últimamente. Primero fue el viaje a París, y ahora, bueno más bien desde el domingo estoy con una gripe tremenda.Pero también debo confesar que no me siento muy inspirada. Espero reanudar mi ritmo normal de posteo en los próximos días. Gracias por vuestra paciencia.

2 comments:

joanne said...

aww man, sick as a dog is never good... load up on tea/books/chicken noodle soup/movies/music!! hope you feel much much better soon, and don't worry about the blog for a bit - take your time :)

Kaela said...

Get well soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...