Thursday 30 July 2009

Montres

CASIO

I've been looking for a watch for quite a long time, however the ones I liked were out of my reach. While in Paris, I saw a couple of girls wearing this gold plated Casio watch. Surely it may appear crude in the picture but in reality it's quite the contrary, because the watch is actually very thin and tiny. Furthermore, the price is very reasonable and it goes with my style as I usually carry gold jewelry.

Hace ya un tiempo que busco un reloj y lo cierto es que hasta el momento todos los que me gustaban estaban fuera de mi alcance. Pero mientras estaba en París, vi a un par de chicas llevando relojes Casio dorados. Seguramente en la foto os parezca algo tosco, pero en realidad es más bien al contrario, es un reloj muy fino y pequeño. Además es muy adsequible y pega con mi estilo ya que a menudo llevo joyas de oro amarillo.

9 comments:

Arlene said...

Perfecto! Always take note of those Parisians...they always know what's up. Good catch!!

FASHIONPICS said...

NICE WATCH


xx
//fashionpics

Tamara said...

Tengui, tengui! Mira: http://ithunter.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/egoshoot-1-for-being-such-a-good-girl/ Queda monísimo! Desde que me lo regalaron no me lo quito ;) Así que no lo dudes, go for it girl!
Besos

Michelle said...

Ooh I'd love to see somebody rock a casio watch in real life, they don't really appeal to me in photos, but I bet you can make them look elegant!

Kimberley Brandsma said...

very nice;)

Anonymous said...

my housemate has a silver plated casio very similar to it and though i'm not a watch wearer, i really wish i was so i could wear one like it

Crave said...

I dig it....

Anonymous said...

yeah, it is pretty cool.
i own this watch, but the vintage series, lil bit different from this.

Beckson said...

i have just bought the silver one...17 euros!the gold was too much for me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...