Friday 3 July 2009

Short hiatus

I don't know what's going on with my internet connection but it is not working. Until I fix it, I'm afraid I won't be able to post. I'm also leaving for Paris this sunday for three weeks, but I'll try to keep publishing. You can send me your suggestions regarding shops, restaurantes, cafes, flee markets, etc...to silkandlame@hotmail.com or just leave a comment.

No sé que le pasa a mi conexión a internet que no funciona y hasta que lo arregle me temo que no podré postear. Además me marcho tres semanas a París éste domingo, pero intentaré seguir publicando desde allí. Si alguien tiene alguna sugerencia sobre tiendas, restaurantes, cafeterías, mercadillos, etc...puede dejar un comment o mandarme un correo a silkandlame@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Madelene said...

Lucky you! Three weeks in Paris would be absolute heaven for me..

Etrapar said...

have fun!!!you'll post after
kisses

joanne said...

blahh, faulty internet connections are so inconvenient. but i think three weeks in paris should make up for that...! i haven't been there before so unfortunately i do not have any recommendations, but have an absolutely fantastic time there!!! :)

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

Have fun in Paris! I'll be looking forward to your posts, hope your internet gets fixed

*que brillante tu correo "silk and lame"! jajaja

Badaude said...

Shame I'm away for the summer! Hmmm... Eat at Cantine de Quentin just off Canal Saint Martin (rue Bichat); drink at La Belle Hortense and au Petit Fer a Cheval (conveniently opposite each other in the rue Vielle du Temple in the Marias); wander round Au Bon Marche and La Grande Epicerie (the food hall of the same store, both rue de Sevres) - like Tiffany's, nothing bad can ever happen there...
Have a great trip!
xbadaude

dangerussupermarket said...

sal de casa con una botellita de agua que por ahí te la venderan como si fuese oro...
difruta de tu viaje!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...