Wednesday 8 July 2009

Paris

I definitely will not be able to post while I am on Paris. However, these days Haute Couture houses are showing the new collections and as soon as I come back home, I will post pics of people like : Giovanna Battaglia, Vanessa Traina or Barbara Martelo.

Definitivamente, no voy a poder postear estos semanas mientras me encuentre en Paris. Pero debo decir que estos dias, se esta celebrando la Alta Costura y he ido a algunos desfiles por lo que a mi vuelta podre ensenharos fotos de gente como Giovanna Battaglia, Vanessa Traina o Barbara Martelo.

12 comments:

joanne said...

it's too bad you can't post from paris! looking forward to your coverage of the couture shows :)

eleniii said...

soo lucky ur in paris tho! xx

Fashion Cappuccino said...

So exciting! I've always wanted to live in Paris! See you soon! xxoxoxo

Fashionista Diary said...

ahhh fab! have tons of fun in paris!!!
kxo

www.fashionistadiary.co.uk

Fa said...

yo me voy allí en semana y media! me vendría genial que a la vuelta postees recomendaciones para irme sobreaviso. Gracias!

O-Ren said...

I'm so jealous. Really excited to see the pics :)

arlene said...

We'll miss you! Will be looking forward to Paris pics!!!

Badaude said...

Have a glamourous time!
xbadaude

FashionLagniappe said...

I LOVE and am a HUGE fan of your blog! Hope you can take the time to check out my site!

We sell Vintage and Designer clothes, shoes, and accessories all in one place.
We have some really great things up right now! Studded boots, Alexander Wang halter top, and vintage blazers. Check it out!

www.fashionlagniappe.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time! x

Johanna said...

ENJOY PARIS ! <3

S. said...

Have fun in Paris, please update on thoughts and inspirations! I have just come back from travelling in France, fun but glad to be back in London.

I did find the fashion a little too 'safe' at times. Hmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...