Friday 28 December 2007

1st Anniversary

Same day last year, I wrote my first post in this blog. They say time flies when you are having fun, and this is the case. The experience couldn't have been any better. This blog has given me more than expected: lots of knowledge, nice comments and a feeling of connection between me and lots of different people and cultures all around the world. They sure worth all the effort and time I put on this blog.

To celebrate, I am opening Allure en Español: same content, different language. I recently realised how many Spanish speakers approach this blog, and I want to thank them writing in my beautiful mother language.

Song: When I'm sixty-four - The Beatles.

10 comments:

Bojana said...

Ooooh!!

Happy Birthday!!

Long live Allure

Héloïse J. said...

Cumpleanos feliz!!!! This is a great move you're making opening allure in spanish. well done! keep up the good work :)
and happy 2008 :D

Lana said...

Happy Blog/Birthday!!

And what a nice thing to do :). That already shows how much you like to blog, don't it!

rice paper girl said...

yay! happy birthday to your blog :)

alluretone said...

cheers and congrats for your first anniversary! the cake looks delicious btw.

Miss at la Playa said...

happy blogday! :)

I will read both versions! :)

Kat said...

Happy Birthday! Oh how I hope to reach the one year mark! Looking foreward to more posts in the new year:-)

Ella Gregory said...

Happy Birthday!
I think it is such a fab idea opening a spanish version, not that i can speak it sadly

- said...

best wishes for the new year to come!
you know i love your articles, so I would be one of those spanish readers for your new blog. that´s an idea i had in mind to do as well, but my lack of time to run both sites is an inconvinient! i dont even have time for my current blog... and i must admit that i´m a blog-addict! haha

happy bday, baby!
feliz cumpleaños! te desea lo mejor!

xox, L

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Happy one year! It must be so exciting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...