Wednesday 4 April 2007

The most beautiful bag in the world

I love doctor bags. They are roomy, and the kiss clasp is simple irresistible.
This one is Balenciaga, it's name is Partition. I dare say it won't be the "It" bag of next season. I might be wrong, but celebrities don't like this kind of bags. Beyond perfect!
I am pretty sure, I won't collect all the money I need to buy it, but I will try to find something similar in vintage stores.
Update: there are two sizes, the small one is 1275 euro and the large one is 1375 euro. The leather is the same one as in the motorcycle line.

6 comments:

Style Spot said...

Incredible! I fell in love at first sight.

discotheque confusion said...

I like the idea of a big roomy doctors bad, but I don't like the pointy bits in the middle!

haha, god that sounded so fussy...

S xx

Anonymous said...

I am here :) recently got back from Paris and haven't had time to post, but I will soon!

-ciao bella- said...

Absolutely amazing! I love that bag (however it is pretty unfortunate that it is soo $$$). I have a doctor bag and I use it all the time and home and I take it on trips too= great carry on for the plane! xx

-ciao bella- said...

Absolutely amazing! I love that bag (however it is pretty unfortunate that it is soo $$$). I have a doctor bag and I use it all the time and home and I take it on trips too= great carry on for the plane! xx

Anonymous said...

i love it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...