Tuesday 23 August 2011

The grass is always greener on the other side

greens

greens

It may be hot outside but autumn is closer than expected. Being fall my favourite season, you have to understand me when I say I need to prepare everything in advance.Luckily, Greens clothes for a/w 11-12 are exactly what I had in mind: stripes,earth colours, loafers and classic coats such as duffle coats.

Photos: Greens


Puede que fuera haga calor pero el otoño está más cerca de lo que parece. Siendo mi estación favorita, comprenderéis que me guste prepararme con antelación. Afortunadamente, las propuestas de Greens para el otoño/invierno argentino casan muy bien con lo que tenía en mente: rayas, tonos tierra, mocasines y abrigos de corte clásico como la trenca.

3 comments:

Másdelomismo said...

Me gusta mucho esa mezcla de colores... la trenka marrón me enamoró....

Anonymous said...

Qué bonita colección! En el sur todavía no podemos pensar en Otoño, nos estamos derritiendo lentamente jeje pero qué ganas tengo de que llegue ya.

Sophie said...

These all look perfect for Autumn. Shame I can't purchase them. I haven't seen a collection on the British high street (or online) that has hit the nail on the head like this has...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...