Sunday 15 August 2010

Allie Mount

"In the simplest of terms, I photograph landscapes; specifically, the western landscapes where I have grown up and now live. California's hills and deserts, Oregon's coastlines and Columbia River Gorge – these all describe what it means to be from the western United States." That's the way Allie Mount defines her work. And somehow it translates to her pictures, because even though I've never visited that part of the States, everything looks familiar. They make you want to be there, rest and feel good.

allie mount
allie mount
allie mount

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Me encanta, qué bonitas fotos!

Nina said...

That is such a beautiful photos! Makes me want to be there too...

joanne said...

hmmm definitely looks and feels like the west coast. you should come visit someday! :)

María said...

Joanne, I look forward to do it! Hopefully, I will visit it in a couple of years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...