Wednesday 16 June 2010

Saint James

saint james
saint james

Don't you just love it when you tick something off a list? Well I do, in fact that's one of the reasons why I do them. If you remember my wishlist for this season, you know there was a breton t-shirt from Saint James. It finally arrived last week, and even though is a little big on me (it's an XS but the sizing is unisex) I'll keep it anyway because I just love it.

¿No os encanta cuando tachaís algo de una lista? Bueno a mí sí, de hecho es una de las razones por las que las hago. Si recordaís mi lista de deseos para esta temporada, entre ellos estaba una camiseta marinera de Saint James. Por fin la recibí la semana pasada, y a pesar de que me queda un poco grande (es una XS, pero el tallaje es unisex) me la voy a quedar igualmente porque me encanta.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i is very nice. I like it better in red! and the brand is of such great quality!

http://www.iletaitunefoisundressing.com

Siru said...

I love doing lists! It's so relaxing and calming. The the tick-ing is great! :D

juliet xxx

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

its absolutely darling..ive been looking for a nice t like that..mmm
xo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Anonymous said...

it looks lovely...if it is a little big you could always consider getting it taken in, but I am sure you have thought of that already

Yaary said...

claro qe se siente como nunca tachar algo deseaado!
me encanto.esta super linda y de moda.

Meggie said...

Striped shirts are SO Brigitte Bardot! Love it. And a big BOO to the rule that you shouldn't wear horizontal stripes.

RARE Liberty print Cacharel skirt, Yves Saint Laurent jacket, and Missoni tank dress for a STEAL!

Sally said...

This just kills me. I love it.

Don't worry about it being a touch oversized, I think that's a great look for Breton jerseys. Excellent purchasing.

zit... said...

son geniales!
yo me compré una azul y también un poco grande hace unas semanas en francia y la uso mucho, es comodísima... seguro que le sacas mucho partido :D

saamielola said...

Beautiful and it looks so comfortable.

Lula said...

Has hecho el pedido por Internet? dónde?

En otro blog leí que la que mejor suele quedar es la talla S de hombre. No sabía que había unisex.

Beso

Lula

María said...

Lula: Sí hice el pedido a Lark (www.lark.me)

Me puse en contacto con la tienda para hacer el pedido y me dijeron que las tallas de Saint James son unisex. Yo soy bastante pequeña y la XS me queda floja pero me gusta así. Es el modelo Meridien. Si quieres que te quede entallada deberías escoger el estilo Ouessant.

Maria said...

Such a great basic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...