Thursday 1 October 2009

Sharon Wauchob

Sharon Wauchob's show for spring was so good I was forced to take a break on my blogging absence. It's one of the best collections I've seen so far in Paris fashion week and I don't understand why she doesn't get more press coverage. The entire collection is very cohesive as well as wearable, without resulting tedious. I really love her take on lace, she managed to make a tradicional fabric look modern. Besides, everything revolves around black & white a colour combination that never disappoints. The worst? Jodhpur pants, I've never been a big fan.

El desfile de Sharon Wauchob para la próxima primavera ha sido tan bueno que me he visto obligada a hacer una pausa en mi parón. Es una de los mejores que he visto hasta el momento en la semana de la moda de París y por eso soy incapaz de comprender porque no recibe más atención por parte de la prensa. La colección al completo es muy consistente además de ponible, sin resultar tediosa. Me encanta la forma en la que ha interpretado el encaje porque hace parecer moderno un tejido muy tradicional. Además todo gira en torno al blanco y el negro una combinación que nunca defrauda. ¿Algo malo? Los pantalones jodhpur, nunca he sido muy fan.

wauchob3

wauchob1
wauchob2

18 comments:

Cristina Sánchez de Pedro said...

Me encanta la tercera foto, me lo pondría enterito.
Bs!

lydia said...

it's so pretty! i love it.

OH HELL CLOTHING said...

I like this collection!

It's my first day of blogging today, it's going ok I suppose. I don't think many people have even looked on my blog yet though. Any tips for me? Check it out if you like? www.littlerazzi.blogspot.com

x

Kimberley Brandsma said...

Looks pretty nice! I think fashion week is kind of dissapointing so far..

joanne said...

glad to have you back, and i hope you've got at least some of your worries sorted out :)

Michael said...

I love the looks for this season, it's very soft and has a warm vibe to it.

B a la Moda said...

I like all the details that she puts on the tops. Nice.

xoxo
B* a la Moda

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

ah love all three of these looks, really cool blog! can't believe we only just discovered it!

We'll be back!
Hope you had a lovely weekend,
Come take a peek <3 TBAG xx

Tamara said...

El primer top es precioso! No la conocía...
x

Rohini said...

Love this collection! I love how she has worked the lace into the outfits but still kept it simple. I am not a big fan of jodhpurs either, but these were pretty nice.
And the shoes are gorgeous too. :)

Xx

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful. Agree, the lace is very well done.

Liberty London Girl said...

Ah - you preempted something I'll be running on her. She sells like gangbusters. Joyce et all LOVE her. A real industry insider's secret - both for buyers and editors. LLGxx

Anonymous said...

I loved her collection- feminine and pretty but in a unique way. Like your blog : )

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures x

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Crave said...

lovely. i dig the third look.

welcome back!

Secrets are the truth said...

i love this collection the 2nd and 3rd are my favs xo

Timeless Chic said...

lovely lace, beautiful dress and vest...I will check more about this designer....she sure looks promising.

Dolly Ramone said...

What a great find. I'll definitely be delving more into her present collection and career.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...