Tuesday 13 October 2009

Aurora Sansone

It's been a time since I follow Aurora Sansone -a regular in the most important street style blogs- who works as a stylist for Vogue Nippon. She is a master of the androgynous, combining pieces so characteristic of the male wardrobe such as tailored pants with feminine silk shirts resulting in an elegant yet modern style.

Desde hace algún tiempo me vengo fijando en Aurora Sansone, una habitual de los street style blogs más importantes de la red, que trabaja como estilista para la edición nipona de Vogue. Es una maestra de lo andrógino, ya que combina piezas tan propias del armario masculino como los pantalones de pinzas con otras más femeninas como las camisas de seda, obteniendo como resultado un look elegante con un giro moderno.


9269Aura1203Web
7018VNippon2web
Aurora_Sansone
aurora

15 comments:

joanne said...

definitely a refreshing change of muse from the usual "power woman" looks. i also spot an obama t-shirt :P

lydia said...

yes, she's so gorgeous and stylish and effortless!

Kimberley Brandsma said...

The first outfit is my favourite! Love her Zara blouse!

Ammu said...

I saw that first picture on the Sartorialist and immediately saved it to my laptop - thank you for telling me more about this elegant woman!

Anonymous said...

I love the shirt in the first picture-quality fabric.

Anonymous said...

MEnudo estilazo no? Por cierto, me encanta Morrisey... bueno, mejor los Smiths ;)

Unknown said...

I love the way she layers pieces, i.e. the second picture - it really makes a plain outfit interesting.

Plus, the coat and obama tee combo is fantastic!

www.jeniwren.com

x

Louisa said...

Shes pretty in a very untraditional way. I love her strong nose contrasted by her thin lips.

Rohini said...

Love the first outfit! There is no denying that she has got a great sense of style. :)

Xx

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I've seen her before and I love her style!! So modern and fresh! xoxoxoxo

Tamara said...

Me encanta que el moño de estar por casa se haya convertido en cool, yeah! ;)
Besos!

Crave said...

Love the last photo.Really love how she puts herself togeter...quite cool!

Amy Joy said...

I love her easy-going style and outfits, they are just sophisticated!
I have a style crush on the trousers she is wearing in the first picture!






http://fahionreporter.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Llevaba tiempo yo oreguntándome quién era esta mujer. Gracias!

Anonymous said...

so masculine and easy going, yet so beautifully feminine. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...