Tuesday 21 October 2008

CIM

I'm leaving tomorrow for Madrid to attend The International Congress of Fashion. I won't take my computer with me because I'll have neither the time nor the desire to write. I know perfectly well I haven't posted that much the last months and I apologize for it. I am just tired of everything, but I hope I'll get my act together by Monday.


Mañana me marcho a Madrid al congreso internacional de moda y no volveré hasta el próximo domingo. No me llevo el portátil porqué no tendré ni el tiempo ni las ganas necesarias para escribir. Se perfectamente que no he posteado mucho estos últimos meses y pido disculpas por ello. Simplemente estoy un poco cansada de todo esto. Pero espero volver el lunes con las pilas cargadas y muchas cosas que contar.

Homesick - Kings of Convenience

17 comments:

Beba said...

wow! that sounds amazing!!!! have a great great time there ;)

JuliaFuentes said...

que te vaya muy bien:]

Miss Urbanita said...

Qué envidia. Pásalo bien y ....Anímate!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Have fun and rest up!

Anonymous said...

qué guay! que lo pases bien!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that's cool. Hope you have an amazing time! I didn't know a CIM existed! Well, I'll be waiting for you return and update!


For the most beautiful Blue Sapphires, Pink Sapphires, White Sapphires, Sapphire Rings (or any other kind of Sapphire Jewelry), check out http://www.TheNaturalSapphireCompany.com

loveology said...

Wow, sounds great!
Have lots of fun, dear! <3

Juxtaposition Design said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great (and busy) time. And I totally now how you feel with being just plain tired. (sigh)

Anonymous said...

hola guapa, cuentanos como ha ido. Descansa!

besos

Charlotte said...

Espero que nos cuentes todo a tu vuelta!

Style Bite said...

sounds fantastic. I'm sure you'll have a blast! Can't wait to hear how it goes...

Anonymous said...

have fun there, take some time off and relax! don't worry about the posts, we're all like that sometimes ;)

STEFANIE said...

have a great time!

Michelle said...

Have fun at the trip,I'm pretty slack with blogging in the last few months too so I wouldn't worry about it! :)

D.Perfecta said...

¡Pásatelo genial! ;)

Anonymous said...

Qué tal se dio? Haznos un update

Carolina Lange said...

Sounds amazing! Must be very interesting!
I hope you have funthere!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...