Thursday 24 July 2008

Bad girl gone good?


Kate Moss is on the new cover of US Vogue. But this time she's playing a role that doesn't correspond her: the good girl.

The accompanying header reads: How the supermodel rose from bad girl to business tycoon. Really, Anna do you want to fool us? Why does Vogue want to clean-up her image now? I don't get it.

Besides, the main reason many people love Kate is precisely because she's not a good girl at all! She always does whatever she wants without having on account what the public opinion would think.


Golden touch - Razorlight


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might have noticed I changed the header. It's provisional. I just got tired of the old one. But this time, I need your help because I am hopeless at Photoshop. Any idea, drawing, suggestion...would be more than welcomed. Please, send me an e-mail with your proposal at silkandlame@hotmail.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meg said...

It certainly is a different look than we usually see for Kate.

Kat said...

That cover is rather ridiculous! It's like Kate Moss is running for president its so dull. Who are they fooling?

Anonymous said...

ha, good call. you can dress up any way you like, but she's still going to be the same girl underneath the clothes.

Elizabeth said...

I noticed you changed the header; it's very nice.

I just finished reading that piece a few minutes ago, and my impression of Kate Moss hasn't changed. Maybe now she's making some good business choices, and maybe that's a step in the right direction. But the piece is not sufficient as revisionist history. Not by a longshot.

That said, I still like her hair.

Héloïse J. said...

i laughed a lot when saw this cover. the way she looks at the camera is as if she's mocking anna and her posh covers!

Héloïse J. said...

i like your new header actually the way it is. (:

Fashion Addict said...

When I first saw the cover with Kate Moss on it, I was surprised to see her look this way. I haven't actually read the mag though...

Michelle said...

She looks so prim and proper in that dress 0_o So not the Moss I was expecting..

Unknown said...

i love this because i really dont understand why actresses are on the cover of fashion magazines.

xoxo - a Vogue Idea

check out my blog: vogueidea.wordpress.com

mmr said...

Both the cover and the editorial are pretty bad, but really, what can one expect from Vogue US ;)

btw I love Adam Green <3 I met him when I went to one of his concerts last year and he's fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...