Sunday 8 June 2008

Scosha

My favourites jewels aren't necessarily valuable, but they all have a special meaning for me as I inherited most of them from my grandmother.


That's why I'm glad to discover new designers, like Scosha, who give a lot of importance to the story behind the jewels. For instance, the Caravan collection is a homage to the classical friendship bracelet and the experiences of travelling around the world.


Scosha proposes fresh and unique alternatives inspired in different cultures, mixing precious stones with materials such as leather or linen.

*All pics from Scosha


Can't buy me love - The Beatles

12 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

These pieces are ravishing. I much prefer intresting jewelry over expensive jewels.

Richel said...

these pieces bring me back to the days where I would take anything and try to make it into something fabulous and fairy tale like.

Elizabeth said...

I really like the photography!

Andrea Martínez Maugard said...

Me encantan las joyas con historia, y en realidad la mayoría de mis cosas son heredadas. Eso no tiene precio

Kaitlyn said...

beautiful jewelry,and I love the little crowns. Also, you have excellent taste in music :)

Luxe. said...

they are really beautiful

style.street said...

these are really beautiful. It makes me want to pile on lovely, yet quirky jewellery. I also love the chair the pieces are displayed on.

Anonymous said...

I love how gaudily ornate everything is!

Gloria said...

they all look so so special and unique...I love that 2nd to bottom silver one in the last photo.

Hannah said...

I've just posted about these, now that you've brought them to my attention, and your blog also features. May I, therefore, ask you some questions:

1) May I add you to my blogroll?
2) Why is your blog named what it is?

Lots of blogs have been answering the second question recently, so I hope you won't mind answering it yourself.

Anonymous said...

i completely agree how jewelry that has a special meaning is far more valuable than anything that's merely just expensive.

Julia said...

Love the rings and the photos. I might have to check them out because I've been looking for cute thin rings w/ precious stones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...