Sunday 15 June 2008

Paris


I'm already back home and willing to tell you all about my short trip to Paris. Firstly, I must say I went there to attend a blogger event organised by Lancôme. It was really nice to meet other writers and share our thoughts about the blogosphere, fashion, beauty and all that jazz.

During the morning, we were presented the new fragance called Magnifique, created by the perfumer Olivier Cresp.


The scent features Nagarmotâ (a plant they discovered while doing some research in India), Rose and Saffron. The final result is a sweet perfume with wood touches, very feminine and sexy thanks also to the red container.



C'est Magnifique - Cole Porter (it's actually the song of the campaign, but it was covered by a band whose name I can't recall).

More posts coming soon!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that must have been magnifique... ;) looking forward to seeing more photos! lovely campaign song too - you can't go wrong with cole porter.

Michelle said...

Looks amazing! Guess I just have to live vicariously through your posts ;)

and I have recieved the book too, thank you!

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Nice photos, tell us more about Paree please! Did you step in any dog shit? I did last time I went and trailed it all through Goyard. Oops.

María said...

LOL! no I didn't step in any dog shit. Not that I complain...

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Wow! How lucky are you? Wonderful.

Wendy said...

You are lucky! I loved my trip there.

Elizabeth said...

Brilliant photos. I can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

What bloggers did you meet?
I would love have a blog meet sometime, but all my favorite ones live in different parts of the world :/

Iñaki said...

Wow, sweet!!
I need to go to Paris again!!!

xx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more! I'm off to Paris for the first time in a few hours!!

Ella Gregory said...

Wow this sounds like such a great event. I love Paris!

CAT KHAN said...

so lucky! i love paris, and one day i will live there! lucky girl!

xxx
knightcat

Charlotte said...

You should have had a good time! I am planning a trip tp Paris for next September! I can't wait...! Love the first picture.

Héloïse J. said...

wow! tell us more. the first pic left me speechless- beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh, que bien! queremos mas fotos! besos

Anonymous said...

I was asked to go to but was stuck at work.... sounds like you had a great time!

Meg said...

Oh, you are so very lucky! Keep posting, I would love to hear more! <3

mmr said...

paris <3 sounds like a great trip!

Anonymous said...

amazing view!

Always In Style said...

Gorgeous - lucky you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...