Tuesday 20 November 2007

You better watch your step.

"Chie Mihara was born to Japanese parents in Porto Alegre, Brazil in 1968. She lived in Japan from age 18 to 22 and studied fashion design in Kyushyu Design Gakkuin. For two years after graduation, she worked for Junko Koshino as a fashion designer assistant. She then moved to New York where she studied accessories design at F.I.T., mainly shoes and handbags. She did an internship at Eneslow, an orthopedic shoe store and then worked at Sam & Libby as a shoe and bag designer. At 27, she moved to Spain where she worked for Charles Jourdan. "


With this amazing background, Chie Mihara established her own shoe brand in Spain, in 2001. Her shoes are said to be very comfortable and of good quality. Aesthetically, they are elegant but with a modern twist.

In the current collection you can find oxford booties galore, cute flats and timeless pumps in a wide range of colours.


Song: Femme Fatale - The Velvet Underground & Nico.

9 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Ooooh, I want those purple booties so bad.

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Everyone of those shoes is completely fabulous.

Kat said...

I love those puple shoe boots, just gorgeous!
I cannot believe your song today, it's one of my favourites at the moment!

Char Ruiz Manjarrez said...

So nice, I can't pick a fave!

C.

Anonymous said...

The booties are sublime.

DCB.

Anonymous said...

Lovely booties!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice. I really like the 3rd once..

Othalia said...

the ivory peep toes with the green and turquoise...my faves...so hot!

CuteMess said...

I love round toe shoes. I can't do pointy, they remind me of Cinderella's wicked step-sisters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...