Thursday 13 September 2007

Ulla Johnson

One of my latest discoveries is the American based designer, Ulla Johnson. Her fall/winter line is clean and simple but with such an attractive and romantic vibe. The collection is full of knitted pieces revealling her savoir-faire in that particular field. She is able to combine fit and quality two very difficult characteristics to join together.

One of my favourites combos are the shorts paired with tights and big chunky pulls. A very simple way to stay comfortable and feel feminine.

5 comments:

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)

I also like this collection very much. Good choice of images!

Kisses
Su

rice paper girl said...

wow, i really like this collection! the clothes are very beautiful, especially the sweaters and dresses :)

hannah said...

oh my gosh. i love everything. i think i have a new designer to add to my favories list.

Meg said...

So beautiful. I've fallen hard for the white cutout sweater. It's gorgeous.

christina said...

Didn't know about her but some of the pieces look really nice. I really like that white sweater.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...