Saturday 22 September 2007

Giovanna Battaglia

I confess: I have a girl crush on Giovanna Battaglia. You might have noticed her web is in my list of links since a long time ago.
She is the fashion editor of L'Uomo Vogue, and one of the best dressed woman I've ever seen. Giovanna is very elegant, but not in a boring way, always with a twist. For what I see in the pics, her favourites labels are Balenciaga, Prada and Chanel all very expensive and far away from my budget.

Enjoy this inspiring photos.











































































All pics by The Sartorialist.

Song: Monkey gone to heaven - Pixies

10 comments:

Héloïse J. said...

i have spotted some of these pics at the sartorialist but didn't know it was all her!! and didn't know who she was above all. luv the purple skirt. amazing style. your crush is totally justified :)

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, it is definitely totally justified! she looks awesome.

mahret said...

I love her aswell ♥
My absolut style icon!!!

WendyB said...

She always looks great.

- said...

i also love her, her style and her closet are amazing!!! I wish I would have just half of her pieces

Othalia said...

she has great style. She prob has a rather spare closet with the same great quality key pieces she uses over and over again in various ways with great accessories...I love her!

charley said...

wow she spells out C-H-I-C in capital letters! she obviously fancies a good high waisted skirt too! what a fab girl to aspire to (she's got the job and the style!)

Stacy said...

her sense of style is so timeless.

tizzylish said...

I have noticed this beautiful creature several times in other blogs...I have a girl crush on her, too. It looks so easy!!!
http://wwwfuzzyland.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Here you find some Giovanna's work:
http://blog.innovativefashionideas.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...