Thursday 3 March 2011

Paul Smith

paul smith
paul smith
paul smith

I've been liking more and more Paul Smith for some time and the last London fashion week show was no exception. I guess the androgynous trend has something to do with it. I didn't like the nightwear very much, but the daywear was exceptional. Plus, all the looks are pretty easy to imitate so there are no excuses; let's button up our shirts to the top and wear our loafers with pride.

Desde hace algún tiempo Paul Smith me viene gustando más y más y el último desfile de la semana de la moda de Londres no ha sido excepción. Supongo que la tendencia por todo lo masculino es la gran culpable. La parte de noche no fue tan de mi agrado, pero la de día me resultó excepcional. Además son todos looks fácilmente reproducibles así que no hay excusas que valgan; todas a abrocharnos las camisas hasta el último botón y a lucir mocasines con orgullo.

9 comments:

I Live For It said...

Love your picks! The pants in the 3 snap are the best! So happy I stumbled on your blog, it's fantastic! Following you now. ;)

I Live For It

Xx. Jewls and Liza

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

this collection was right on for me! love the first one.. paul smith is not my fav but job well done for this one!
xoxo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Unknown said...

great collection, i love all three blazers especially the two that are brown-ish!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Maggie said...

I adore smart looks!!!
http://soyfrivolita.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Siempre que vengo a tu blog encuentro todo lo que necesito!!

Mil gracias!! Me encanta pasarme por aquí!!

Ginta said...

I agree - I love him more and more. This was preppy and slouchy enough :)

Kimberley Brandsma said...

One of the few fall collections I actually liked, so far.
I love the first look in particular!

Anonymous said...

Great looks you have chosen here!

chantal said...

oh!!! sí!!! me encanta este look! aunque a los mocasines me resisto porque nunca me han gustado!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...