Wednesday 3 February 2010

Vivier

la tropézienne


Don't be fooled by the title; this post is not about Roger Vivier, I am going to talk about Clare Vivier, a french journalist who started to design her bags as a result of being unable to find anything that suited her needs. Her top priorities are quality and simplicity, which turns her products into classic, timeless objects.

No os dejeis confundir por el título, este post no va de Roger Vivier sino de Clare Vivier, una periodista francesa que empezó a diseñar bolsos fruto de su incapacidad para encontrar modelos en el mercado que se adaptasen a sus necesidades. Sus máximas prioridades son la calidad y la sencillez lo que convierte a sus productos en objetos clásicos y atemporales.

19 comments:

Ammu said...

Gorgeous - and the prices are so good! I wonder if she ships overseas?

PiruletadeGato said...

Me encantan! desde luego merece la pena tener uno de esos

María said...

Ammu, I've just checked and she ships overseas.

Ammu said...

Great - thanks! I especially like the clutches - just have to figure out which color to get!

Siru said...

I just love that!

juliet xxx

joanne said...

gotta love when people take matters into their own hands!!

Silverbeige said...

I love that bag!

Kimberley Brandsma said...

I love her bags! I love how simple they are.

zit... said...

me gusta mucho este descubrimiento! y el que he visto en la web con asa larga es genial en todos los colores.
lastima que haya encontrado mi candidato a bolso perfecto de la temporada :D

Margaret said...

that leather is incredible.
love the blog!
stop by some time :) xx

Anonymous said...

Did not know Clare Vivier...this bag is awesome.. Love the brown color, and the shape :)
J'adore

Maia said...

Perfectly simple! I love it.

S. said...

I have been looking at this bag too, I really like the depth of the colour in the brown only I have never owned a tan bag I feel I would not use it as much the black is also very tempting.

Not that practical for city life though as it is open all the time.

Ammu said...

I ordered a remake clutch in black patent - the large one - am very excited about it. Should arrive in a couple of weeks, I hope!

María said...

Ammu, did you? You should share your experience with us when it finally arrives ;)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the quality of the leather,especially.

Ammu said...

I will! So far they have been great to deal with - I have been able to choose my own lining, zipper color etc - makes the whole experience more personal. Thank you for alerting me to it!

María said...

That sounds really good!!

Ammu said...

Just to let you know that I received my clutch and it is gorgeous - the texture is so soft and thin as paper, very squishy. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

María said...

Thank you for sharing your experience Ammu! I am so glad you like your clutch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...