Friday 5 February 2010

REN

REN

Sometimes I realize I don't talk enough about beauty on this blog, which is weird because the subject interests me. To amend my mistakes I am going to talk about REN. I was introduced to it by Vanessa Traina who named it among her favourites skincare brands in an interview for Vogue Paris. After reading several positive reviews I decided to give it a try and I ordered their purifying clay mask and so far so good. It leaves my skin smoother and since I use it I have less blackheads. I haven't tried more REN products so if you have a previous experience share it, please.

A veces me doy cuenta de que no hablo lo suficiente de belleza en el blog, y es raro porque en general el tema me interesa
. Así que para enmendar mis errores voy a hablaros de REN. Descubrí esta marca de cosméticos gracias a Vanessa Traina que la mencionaba entre sus favoritos en una entrevista para Vogue París. Después de leer varias críticas positivas me decidí a probar su mascarilla purificante de barro y lo cierto es que no me arrepiento. Deja mi piel muy suave y desde que la uso tengo menos puntos negros. No he probado ningún otro de sus productos así que si teneis experiencia previa con REN compartidla.

2 comments:

Madelene said...

I haven't tried REN but you make it sound great. I'll see if I can find it somehow :)

mmr said...

This clay mask sounds very appealing. I'm probably going to give it a try myself as my skin is practically driving me nuts at the moment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...