Tuesday 3 November 2009

Ldn

london-fog

Back from London with the feeling that time flied. I guess that's good because it means I had a great time, either way I can't help but feel nostalgic. Visiting London is always liberating at all levels, I manage to abstract from all the trials and tribulations of the daily routine and therefore the return is always hard. But I still have its effect with me, I view everything from a different light ... it is hard to explain but it feels so good.

De vuelta de Londres y con la sensación de que el tiempo a transcurrido a velocidad de vértigo. Supongo que eso es bueno porque significa que me lo he pasado bien, pero aún y así no puedo evitar sentir nostalgia. Visitar Londres siempre es una liberación a todos los niveles que me consigue abstraer de todos los problemas y tribulaciones de la rutina diaria y, por tanto, el regreso siempre es duro. De cualquier modo aún tengo su efecto conmigo, todo se ve desde un prisma diferente ...es díficil de explicar pero me siento muy bien.

9 comments:

joanne said...

sounds like it was a fleeting, but great time :) can't wait to go in december!

lydia said...

ooh, how i want to be there right now! i'm glad you had a good time.

Siru said...

I'm so amazingly jellous that you just were there!

juliet xxx

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hey! Glad you're back! I once had a friend who said London is terrible and great at the same time. xxooxxoxo

Brooke said...

That is a beautiful photo. Glad you had a great time in London. xx

Mónica said...

te exo de - :(!

Haute World said...

London is probably my favorite city, so I know what you mean. Gorgeous image... there's something about the fog that makes the city look like you could be wandering the streets 100 years ago!

Anonymous said...

Sí, Londres es sencillamente mágico! Espero que con mi blog no dejes nunca de apartarte de él. Besos!!

Mer said...

oh dear, me alegro que lo hayas pasado tan bien. Yo necesito un efecto Londres también, a ver si para primavera voy para allí...

un besito

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...