Tuesday 10 November 2009

LBD revisited

awdress

My latest acquisition: a T by Alexander Wang dress. Or rather a blank canvas with endless possibilities. It's versatility fits with most of my wardrobe. Furthermore, it has the advantage that it can be dress down during the day or it can make the transition to night adding a good pair of heels. What else can you ask for?

Mi última adquisición: un vestido de T by Alexander Wang. O más bien un lienzo en blanco sobre el que poder realizar infinitas variaciones. Su versatilidad lo hace encajar a la perfección con la mayoría de prendas de mi armario. Y además tiene la ventaja de que puede llevarse de forma casual durante el día o hacer la transición hacia la noche añadiendo unos buenos tacones. ¿Qué más se puede pedir?

14 comments:

Amy Joy said...

So simple. Son Classic. So Audrey Hepburn.
http://parisianwoman.blogspot.com/

Tamara said...

Nota mental: comprarme ya "el" dichoso LBD! Es la nota mental de cada año y no sé porqué al final nunca lo consigo ;)
Besos!

Siru said...

That's a keeper! I like the loose fit it seems to have!

juliet xxx

- said...

good choice!!! T has much better quality than the row, for instance that it's based on a similar concept

María said...

Lluviaschick: I am glad to hear that!

Juliet: no, it's pretty tight actually.

Tamara: nunca es tarde ;)

Sally said...

I. Love. This.

The classiest version of the unavoidably trendy black long-sleeved mini-dress I've seen so far. Gorgeous panelling in the front. Major jealousy.

saamielola said...

Oh well what can I say, it's very pretty.

Lesley said...

I love a basic dress where you can change the mood in a matter of a shoe or change of accessories. Lovely purchase!

discotheque confusion said...

Agreed, it's a perfect blank canvas! And beautifully cut by the looks of things.

I'm thinking polka dot tights or just tanned bare legs and clumpy heels (weather dependent of course..)

DANDELION DAYDREAMER said...

loving the blog :) I am a new daily reader and will add you my my blog roll list ;)

Michelle said...

congrats! They are total wardrobe staples :D

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

I like! so simple, looks like you found the perfect lbd

Badaude said...

Love it. I have the Summer version - his 'boaters' dress with short sleeves, a boat neck and a slightly longer back than front. Just like this one, it's tried-and-tested right for every occasion.

THE DIVINITUS said...

Agree, I actually got this dress last week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...