Wednesday 9 April 2008

Furniture, etc...

I am going to redecorate my room very soon, and to be honest, I don't have the slightest knowledge of interior design. I am just going to rely on my taste, forget it could turn out badly and do things my own way. Obviously, advice is very welcomed.

The two main colours will be red and white. I want red damask wallpaper in one of the walls and I'll keep the rest in off white.


I'd like a wrought iron bed, but I can't decide between a classic or a modern design. Although, I adore this one. I also need an armchair, but I haven't found one I really like yet.

Finally, the most important thing: the closet. I don't want a proper wardrobe. I was thinking of a couple of racks and a white chest of drawers. But I don't know if it'll look tacky. My idea is to place the chest of drawers between the chest of drawers and fill the upper part of the wall with a photo gallery.


Song: I know its over - The Smiths

8 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That bed is so lovely. Redecorating you room sounds wonderful! I've never gotten to do that as an adult. Please post pics when you do!

Jen Kalban said...

your closet idea sounds really interesting, I'm intrigued to see how it turns out

Anonymous said...

love that bed!!!

Ella Gregory said...

I love that wallpaper
I'm so into printed wall papers at the moment!

Mónica said...

Me encanta lo de la pared, te va a quedar bien fijo, conociéndote! jeje, yo quiero ver el resultado eh!! por cierto, la cama esa me encanta, xo no sé hasta qué punto vas a poder encontrar algo parecido...

Laia said...

Me relaja tantísimo meterme en tu blog que me quedaría a vivir en el. besos!

María said...

^Muchas gracias, jeje. Uno de los mejores cumplidos que podías hacer.

Adge said...

I love the blue china pattern. I've been trying to find something similar for my apartment.And the bed is simply gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...