Wednesday 10 January 2007

Street style

Hi:
I adore the style of this girl. She looks so deck.
Note to myself: I must get that haircut.

Does her outfit look plain? No, and the reason why is because she has chosen the right accessories. What apparently would be simple -jeans, a basic top and a jacket- became fashionable and trendy with the combination of a purple jacket with a brooch, and the jeans tucked into a pair of brown flat boots. The belt and the aviators sunglasses are just perfect.




Let me know what you think about this outfit.

2 comments:

discotheque confusion said...

This is such a great picture, she looks so cool and like she didn't try hard, which is so essential.

Did you take the picture?

S xx

María said...

No, I didn't take it. Is a girl from myspace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...