Thursday 9 June 2011

Back very soon

Next monday I'll start posting again. I don't feel prepared to talk about everything that has happened these past two months but I am ready to blog. I am making a few changes as well because I want the blog to be more interactive. That's why I've finally succumbed to twitter, you can find me here.

El próximo lunes empezaré a postear de nuevo. No me siento preparada para hablar de todo lo que ha pasado estos dos últimos meses pero sí para bloguear. Voy a hacer algunos cambios porque quiero que todo sea más interactivo. Por eso he sucumbido finalmente a twitter, podeis encontrarme aquí.

5 comments:

puntosietemach said...

Me alegra que vuelvas :)

Fran Domínguez | Photographer

Claudette said...

I am glad you'll be back. Your taste appeals to my sensibilities. A lot.

cheers,
c.

Tamara said...

Me parece una gran noticia tenerte de vuelta :)
Un beso.

- said...

glad to know!

Studio Duermevela said...

¡qué alegría María, tenerte de nuevo por aquí! sea lo que sea, que pase y adelante
desde ya te seguimos tb en twitter!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...