Wednesday 14 April 2010

Eau thermale Avène

Eau-thermale

I recently discovered Avène Thermal spring water and right now I can't imagine my life without it. It is bottled directly from the source thus preserving all its properties. It is recommended for sensitive and irritated skin. I personally use it to improve skin hydration, as the products I use for acne leave my skin very dry. The freshness is felt inmediately and my skin looks better every day. Apart from that it has an affordable price (9€ for a 300 ml. spray.)

Hace poco que descubrí el agua termal de Avéne y ahora ya no me puedo imaginar mi vida sin ella. Es recogida directamente de la fuente y se envasa en un spray, conservando así todas sus propiedades. Está recomendada para pieles sensible o irritadas. Yo personalmente la utilizo para mejorar la hidratación de la piel, ya que los productos que uso para combatir el acné me dejan muy seca. La sensación de frescor es instantánea, y mi piel ha ido mejorando día a día. Además de todo eso, tiene un precio bastante asequible (9€ por un spray de 300 ml.)

1 comment:

Lili Gen said...

I love eau thermal, its perfect for traveling and especially if your skin is sensitive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...