Friday 15 January 2010

Magnificent

magnificent


If I remember correctly, it's been two months since I bought a fashion magazine. That wouldn't have happened a few years ago. I don't know if that's because I'm a little dissapointed by the fact that advertising has such a huge -if not all- influence or simply because they bore me to death; the thing is I don't buy magazines anymore. Online publications like Magnificent Magazine don't help either. To begin with MagMag does great editorials, besides they support upcoming designers and there is no advertising. What else can you ask for?
Highly recommended.

Si no recuerdo mal, hace unos dos meses que no compro una revista de moda. Eso hace unos años no me hubiera pasado. No sé si es porque estoy un poco desencantada por el hecho de que la publicidad tenga tanto peso -por no decir todo- en el contenido o porque simplemente me aburren; el hecho es que no compro. Las publicaciones en la red como Magnificent Magazine tampoco ayudan. Para empezar MagMag tiene unos editoriales buenísimos que encajan mucho más con mi estética, además impulsan a diseñadores emergentes y no hay publicidad.
¿Qué más se puede pedir? Recomendadísima.

7 comments:

PiruletadeGato said...

Habrá que echarle un ojo entonces!

Kimberley Brandsma said...

I haven't bought any magazines for months either. I don't find most magazines interesting enough to buy. But Thank you for introducing me to Magnificent Magazine! The photography is wonderful and I enjoyed the article about Nabokov and his novel Lolita too. I adore his work.

Siru said...

I was shocked when I last moth realized I hadn't bought Vogue in six months. It used to be my first to get. I need to learn French better, there's no other way I can justify to my self buying Vogue Paris! :D

But I think it's the same with not shopping for clothes, it's nice to go with what you have on your own, weather it is clothes or ideas!

juliet xxx

Nina said...

That is a great magazine! Thanks for sharing the link...

Tamara said...

Qué buena, Allure! Gracias por la recomendación, tiene unas fotos preciosas,
besos!

Marine said...

I looove this cover !

Anonymous said...

I found this amazing online magazine, you should have a read, incredible photography

http://www.nineteen74.com/newsletter/40/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...