Tuesday 24 March 2009

Not so ordinary

Just a quick note to announce the launch of a couple of interesting projects:

Una breve nota para introduciros un par de sitios nuevos interesantes:


Stylebible Paris. A guide on what to see and do in Paris. Bearing in mind its editor is Badaude, quality is assured.

Una guía sobre todo lo que hay que ver y hacer en París. Teniendo en cuenta que su editor es Badaude, la calidad está asegurada.


allthingsordinary_magazine1


All things ordinary, "a photography zine published in L.A. featuring images taken by individuals around the world. Each issue is based on an everyday theme".

"Una revista de fotografía publicada en Los Ángeles con imágenes tomadas por gente de todo el mundo. Cada número está basado en un tema cotidiano".

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oo the zine looks really interesting. and so does the other thing, but when am i going to be in paris??? :(

grace said...

last summer interning in LA, i got to meet kara, the woman behind the mag. great taste, great first issue.

Anonymous said...

i'm really interested in Stylebible Paris since I will be visiting in the summer but the link leads me to a dead page..can you email me the link or possibly post it again to see if there was an error?

María said...

Isabela: my fault, it's fixed now.

Badaude said...

Thanks so much for giving Stylebible a mention - if any of your readers have suggestions for Paris places they'd like to see reviewed on the site, please go to my homepage, www.badaude.tyepad.com and hit the email me button to tell me about them - I'd be delighted to check them out!

Vodka con lima said...

esta geniiial!!!!
un besitoo

Mom Fashion World said...

thanks for the update.
i will go and check stylebible paris.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh, qué bonita la portada de la revista de fotografía, no? Y la guía de París me vendría perfecta para cuando, por fin, me decida a ir! :)

Michelle said...

The zine looks fantastic, I wish there are more photos on the site though!

Le Sceptique said...

El tema es interesante, lo poco que se ve en el preview me gusta y el formato cuadrado aún más, pero es un poco cara para pedirla a España.

kara - all things ordinary said...

thanks for the shout!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...